Hey folks, time for another wrap-up! How the heck has January gone so slow yet so quickly at the same time??? We had an impromptu hiatus here but we are back and ready to roll. I hope.
I read seven books which I don’t think is that bad? I hate to say it, but I’m behind on my reading challenge already.
- Infinity Son (The Infinity Cycle #1) by Adam Silvera ★★★ [full review]
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings #0.5) by Mackenzi Lee ★★★★
- The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake ★★★★ [full review]
- Her Royal Highness (Royals #2) by Rachel Hawkins ★★★★★ [review to come]
- Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy #1) by Emily M. Duncan ★★ [review to come]
- Skin Game by Caroline Kettlewell ★★★★★
- Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin ★ [review to come]
- Pages Read: 2252
- ARCs Read: 1
- Favourite Book: Her Royal Highness
- Average Rating: 3.4 stars
- Honestly this month has been chaotic as heck for me. I wouldn’t say bad, but I saw a new therapist and now I’ve somehow managed to rope myself into a chain of referrals and appointments for mental health related reasons, and new labels, which is … fun, to say the least. I’m literally just very confused about everything and I dropped the ball with reading/blogging for the last two weeks because of all the research I’ve been doing. Oops.
- I’ve also been really into stationery this month for some reason??? I now own two fountain pens, a dip pen (SO COOL!!!), and I’ve just ordered a pack of calligraphy markers I am eagerly waiting for. It’s just so satisfying!!!
how was your january??