Merry Christmas, everyone, and Happy Holidays!
Honestly, I adore this time of year, and even though I haven’t really had time to truly savour loving Christmas with all my heart in the past few years because of those pesky finals.
Anyways, here’s a book tag! I found it on Jenniely, and it was perfect for getting into the Christmas spirit.
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Do the crows count as a family? Found family is still family, right? I just want to spend Christmas with them. Utter. Chaos.
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Okay, you know all those candles on Etsy? The ones that smell like Ketterdam or Percy Jackson or Hogwarts and all that? I’d love to have one of those. I’m not allowed to burn candles in my house, but I think I’d like bookish candles.
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Can you just imagine Kaz Brekker forced to be a Christmas elf, though? I know this isn’t an answer to the question, but I genuinely have no idea who could make a good elf, and Kaz Brekker in a silly hat and green striped clothing just sounds absolutely hysterical.
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
Oh, this is a hard one?? I actually don’t know. Can. Can I just. Say. Six of Crows. Because. Because all I want for Christmas. Is Kaz Brekker
to rip out my eye and toss me into the ocean
Am I talking about Six of Crows too much?
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
I want all of Sarah J. Maas’s characters on this list, except Chaol Westfall. Literally all of them can go on the naughty list. Byeeeee coal for all of you.
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the nice list?
Sansa Stark!! Sansa Stark!!!!! DESERVES THE WORLD!!!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.
Just going to be a big Cheat here and drop My True Love Gave to Me, which is so Christmassy, just twelve adorable stories about Christmas and the holiday and honestly I just remember it being so cute.
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
I hope everyone gets Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston under the tree because it is honestly just so full of joy and love.
once again merry christmas everyone, i hope your day was wonderful!!!