Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Hello! I love winter. No, really; I complain about the snow a lot because I live in a frozen wasteland (thanks, Canada!) but I love being outside in winter, I love the cold, and I love how the streetlights reflecting off the snow makes the world feel muted and stopped for a few short hours. It’s really a perfect time for reading.
So! Here are some books that give me ~winter vibes~. No rhyme or reason.
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- The Fever King by Victoria Lee
- THe Best Lies by Sarah Lyu
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
- A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
what are your favourite winter reads??