Finally a good reading month! And a month where I actually remembered I have to do a wrap-up! (No I am not procrastinating the immense amounts of work I have for university, whatever are you talking about??)
I read a total of 11 books! Back in double digits, babey! Now I just have to read … ah … 21 books in December to catch up on my reading challenge…
- Crier’s War by Nina Varela ★★★★ [full review]
- The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin ★★★ [full review]
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff ★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume One ★★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume Two by Alice Oseman ★★★★★
- The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif ★★★★ [full review]
- Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak ★ [full review]
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ★★★
- Our Wayward Fate by Gloria Chao ★★★★ [full review]
- I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver ★★★★ [review to come]
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ★★★
- Pages Read: 4542
- ARCs Read: 3
- Favourite Book: Heartstopper and Crier’s War
- Average Rating: 3.6 stars
- Remember when I said I was going to do NaNoWriMo?? Ha … ha … ha ha …
- I’m two weeks from finishing my second to last semester of university, which is utterly terrifying, 0 out of 10, can I just stay in school forever?
- PSA: I binge-watched Atypical, and my Official Autistic Verdict is that it’s a heavily stereotyped, very narrow, and poorly researched portrayal of autism that doesn’t listen to basic things the autistic community wants, like using “autistic person” instead of “people with autism.” Am now filled with Spite, mayhaps do not watch. Anyways, read Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant and The Kiss Quotient and The Bride Test by Helen Hoang.
- I may be getting a brand new gaming PC so if you have any recommendations for games while the Steam sale is going on, please drop them in the comments! I like strategy, simulation, and story-based games.
tell me about your november!! if you did nanowrimo how did it go??