Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by That Artsy Reader Girl.
So. Back at Top Ten Tuesday with the topic of extraordinary book titles. We all know how important titles are, yeah? They’re the first wave of marketing for any book. These are some books I want to read only because of the titles.
Full disclosure: this list is entirely compiled from having a scroll through Edelweiss and seeing what titles caught my eye.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- Don’t Call the Wolf by Aleksandra Ross
- The Silence of Bones by June Hur
- Miss You, Love You, Hate You, Bye by Abby Sher
- A Phoenix First Must Burn, ed. by Patrice Caldwell
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- I’m a Gay Wizard by V.S. Santoni
- All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell
- All-American Muslim Girl by Nadine Jolie Courtney
- I’m Not Dying With You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal
what are some books with extraordinary titles?