Hi folks! Long time, no see.
Before anything else, I just want to apologize for being largely absent this month, and say that I probably will not be going back to a regular blogging schedule until mid-August or even September. Between adulting, French lessons, and actually having some semblance of a social life for the first time, I really haven’t had any time to blog, so I’m going to give myself a mini-hiatus.
This month, I read six books, which isn’t all that bad, considering that my head has been swimming in verb conjugations this whole month!
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim ★★★★ [full review]
- The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu ★★★★★ [full review]
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith ★★ [full review]
- Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant ★★★★ [review to come]
- All the Worlds Between Us by Morgan Lee Miller ★★★★
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab ★★★★
- Pages Read: 2248
- ARCs Read: 4
- Favourite Book: The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu
- Average Rating: 4 stars
- I haven’t talked about it much but the reason I’ve been away is that I’m studying French in Quebec, which is really exciting, and so different than what I’m used to. I’ve learned a lot this summer, and I’ve had so much fun, but that means I haven’t had much time for reading and blogging.
- It’s total immersion, so we’re encouraged to read in French as well, and I’m literally only a beginner. I did buy Six of Crows and Les Miserables in French though even though I can’t freaking read it yet.
- Also, adulting. Adulting is hard, send help.
hi how was your july? what are some of your posts i should catch up on??